Your Survey Questions Answered
What happened to the Structural Survey?
What's the difference between a Mortgage Valuation and a Home Buyers Survey?
Your questions are answered here by our RICS qualified surveyor with years of experience.
RICS Surveying Services
- Independent, impartial service
- Highly competitive rates
- Superb reputation
- Registered RICS members
- Years of experience completing Building Surveys and HomeBuyers Reports.
- Friendly, efficient surveyors & valuers
Building Surveys Include:
- A detailed, bound report including photographs that are tailored to display primary areas of concern,
- A detailed assessment of the condition and construction of the property.
- Any technical advice regarding potential problems and the work needed to rectify them.
- Full details of the property's construction, materials, uses, defects and what's required to keep the property well maintained going forward.
Property Maintenance When carrying out Building Surveys we often find that similar problems exist whether we are carrying out a Building Survey in Bristol, a Building Survey in Bath, a Building Survey in Swindon or a Building Survey in Cheltenham. One problem that is often encountered is dampness … [Read More...]
As soon as your offer has been agreed : Instruct a solicitor. Instruct a surveyor. Moving house can be a stressful time. Planning in advance will help ensure all tasks are covered and the day of moving goes smoothly. 6 - 7 WEEKS BEFORE THE MOVE a) Will you do the removal yourself? If … [Read More...]